Skip Hire or Rubbish Removal Service: What is the Best Service that Suits Your Needs?
Every year a single individual household produces a hefty amount of waste enough to fill a three-bedroom home from floor to ceiling. Waste from various home improvement projects such as renovations, expansions as well as garden clean ups. With such amount waste accumulating every year, removing your rubbish will inevitably require some help. Fortunately, there are two main options you can choose from; getting a skip hire service or hiring a waste removal contractor.
Both options will help you get rid of your considerable amount of waste and properly dispose of it, but they are different when it comes to waste removal process. To give you a better picture and help you choose what the more suitable option for you is. Below is the complete comparison of a skip hire service and a professional rubbish removal service.
Skip Hire Service – Hiring A Skip Bin for Waste Disposal
Hiring a skip is one of the straightforward and practical ways of properly disposing of a considerable amount of household waste. Skips are heavy duty waste containers designed to get rid of all types of household waste. It can be loaded with all kinds junk waste as well as green waste, all you have to do tell the skip hire company what type of waste you will be disposing of and hire a walk-in skip appropriate for your needs. Once the skip is delivered, you just have to haul all of the rubbish and load them into the bin. Then let the skip hire company collect the trash and let them do the rest, properly dispose of the rubbish for you.
Skip hire is a much cheaper option compared with hiring a professional removal contractor. It is a very straightforward process that will require you to do a lot of work. You will be the one to collect the all the rubbish you want to dispose of, load it into the skip. It also puts you in charge of the whole process.
Benefits of Hiring A Skip for Proper Waste Disposal
- Cost Effective – Skip hire very cost effective, you will only have to pay for skip then fill it up. The skip hire company will be the one, to collect the rubbish and transport it for proper disposal.
- Versatile – Skip hire companies offer a range of skip sizes and dimensions, allowing you to pick the right and suitable skip for your needs. The sizes of skips range from a 2-yard skip (25 plus black bin bags) all the way 40-yard skip (440 plus black bin bags). Giving you plenty of options to choose from and allowing you to get the best suitable size for your needs.
- Convenience – Although skip hire will require to do the dirty work, skip hire companies will deliver your skip to the desired location to make it easy for you to load all the waste you want to dispose of. The company will also pick it up and dispose of the waste for you.
- Proper Waste Disposal – Reputable skip hires companies will deal with your waste professionally. They will assure you that they will properly dispose of the rubbish by transporting it to right facilities according to law.
Rubbish Removal – Hiring a Professional Rubbish Removal Contractor
Professional waste removal service on the other is a more pricey option compared to hiring a skip. However, this option is also more convenient since you won’t have to do any work. With professional rubbish removal, all you have to do is to hire a professional removal contractor and let them do the dirty work for you. Slightly expensive than skip hire, this waste removal process will allow you to sit back and relax. It’s an ideal option for busy people who are always on the go and don’t have time to the cleaning.
Benefits of Hiring A Professional Rubbish Removal Contractor
- Very Convenient – As an option that will allow you the just sit back and relax, while professionals get rid of the waste for you, hiring a professional rubbish removal is very convenient way to get rid of household waste.
- Full Waste Removal – By hiring a professional rubbish removal, you will be assured that everything will be properly disposed of. These guys are well-trained, and they know what they are doing. No waste will be left after the cleaning process.
- Time Saver – This options will save you a lot of precious time. With professional rubbish removal, you can be progressive and do other important things while the contractor is dealing with the waste for you. They are also skilled and efficient cleaners that won’t waste time, so they make sure to start and end at the promised time.
- Proper Waste Disposal – With professional rubbish removal, all of your unwanted rubbish or waste will be properly disposed of. Most companies also offer recycling services where all of the waste will be treated in a way to used again.
Choosing What Suits You the Best: Rubbish Removal Service or Skip Hire
Now that you know the difference between the two options on how to properly dispose of your household waste. You can now choose the best option that suits your needs. Just make sure to ask for quotations from the top companies in your area and compare them. This will allow you to get the best deal available and the best value for your money.